2 Hour Fishing Trip
What could be better than a quick, quiet and stable cruise to one of our nearby secret reefs and either dropping some bait or a string of shiny hooks down to the seabed?
Depending on the time of year we may fish for mackerel, whiting, spurdogs, rays, lesser spotted dog fish, bull huss shark, cod and sea bream. A lifetime’s worth of family memories are made on this trip!
- Great for families and children
- Help for beginners and novices (and we do all the messy bits for you!)
- Free, easy to use fishing equipment for everyone and a helpful demo to get you going
- Modern, safe and stable twin hulled boat
- Quiet and no smelly diesel fumes
‘Legend of New Quay’ is very stable, over 10 metres long, nearly 4 metres wide and fun to fish from whilst under anchor or drifting. New Quay is adjacent to the village of Aberaeron and only 40 minutes from Aberystwyth, Cardigan and Carmarthen. Head to the dolphin rich Ceredigion coastline and you will not be far from us. Pembrokeshire is only a pleasant drive away.