We're committed to making sure your privacy is protected and here’s how we do just that.
We may need to change this policy from time to time. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you’re happy with any changes.
What information do we collect about you, and why?
We will only ever use your data when there is a legal basis for doing so. The most common uses of your personal data by us are:
- In order to perform a contract between you and us such as e-mailing you your e-tickets and/or details of a purchase
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation such as in our recruitment process
- When you have given us consent to process your personal data in order to send marketing info to you
- This may include the following information;
- Name and job title
- Contact information including postal and/or email address, telephone number, etc.
- Credit card or other payment card details
Third party information
We may also collect third party information such as the name of a gift recipient for whom you have purchased a gift. We will assume that you have the necessary permission to provide these details.
Storing of personal data
We promise to store the information we hold on you in secure third party systems or in accordance with the suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures we have put in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect through our website and through other contact with our organisation. In many instances we will delete this information once it has been processed but we will not keep it for longer than five years unless you continue to remain subscribed to our databases.
We’re committed to ensuring your financial security when buying tickets and/or products on our website. We take phone card payments and use PayPal.
We occasionally run competitions on our website to win tickets, products or experiences and as part of this we will ask permission to hold your data until a winner has been selected. We will also ask permission to publish your name on our website as the winner as social proof.
We may contact you to request a review of an experience/product you’ve purchased. We will provide a link to a review form.
We use Google Analytics to collect data about traffic to our website via Google advertising cookies. Non personally identifiable information is stored indefinitely for historical reasons to improve the overall user experience.
If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking please visit and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Links to other websites
Under GDPR you have the right to request details of the personal information we hold about you at any time. Such requests will be provided to you in an accessible format, typically within 1 month of the request being received and will be free of charge. We may also need to request specific information from you such as forms of identification. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
The following are all the other rights that you have under GDPR:
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing or request restriction of processing of your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent.
To exercise any of these rights or for further information with regards to data protection, please contact us.
Epic Fishing Limited
Call: 07989 496 526